Soliant is working with an elementary and middle school near St. Mary's City, MD, and is seeking a contract SLP to help finish out the school year. This is a more remote but scenic locale, with a close-knit staff.
Details of the position below:
- Cover 1 elementary and 1 middle school building, about 8 miles apart
- Mileage reimbursement available for travel between buildings
- Caseload of 30-35 students
Additional details about the District, the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are team oriented, great at communication, and who are seeking a lower work pace in a smaller school setting.
Perks of working with Soliant:
- I work with you to understand your job search, and to lend my field expertise with school-based SLP jobs
- Competitive pay and solid benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
- Maryland SLP license
- Clinical fellows welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement