Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists (Clinical Fellows AND SLP-CCC) based in St. Paul, MN, who love working in Early Intervention.
Soliant has partnered with a local school district, and we are seeking a contract SLP for the remainder of the school year.
Applicants will be working with Birth-3 and Early Childhood programs. Scope of duties as follows:
- Assess infants, toddlers or children referred for possible speech and language needs and/or feeding issues
- Provide individual and/or group therapy sessions for children with identified speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized education plans or plans of care and present them to parents, school administrators, and others involved with student evaluations.
- Consult with teachers, counselors, parents, nurses, and administrators on speech and language concerns.
- Maintain accurate records for all children on the caseload.
- Provide reports of a child's progress to parents.
We seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication
- Solid organization
- Up-to-date knowledge of Minnesota Special Education procedures and best practices for SLPs in school settings
- Professionalism and accountability
- Minnesota SLP license AND
- PELSB certificate as an education SLP
Sound like a good opportunity? Apply today by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement