Soliant is working with a school located 40 minutes outside of Stockton, CA to place a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year.
Details of the position below:
- Full school year
- 30 hours per week (6-hour school days)
- K-12 students
- Caseload details to be discussed with applicants during a phone interview
We seek applicants who bring solid clinical knowledge, are well-organized and team-oriented.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communications disorders
- CA license at the start of the assignment
Benefits of a Soliant contract:
- Health/vision/dental insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- CEU reimbursements (some restrictions apply)
- Housing allowance for travelers
Interested in this opportunity? Please e-mail your resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] or call (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement