Soliant is scheduling interviews for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist position with a school in Suffolk, VA.
- Full-time applicants preferred, but part-time SLPs will be considered
- Start date; October
- End: End of school year (early June)
As a school-based SLP, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Accept referrals and screen children
- Prepare written reports, interpret student evaluations, and develop Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Schedule therapy sessions for students in groups or on a one-on-one basis
- Meet with parents to review student progress, reassess needs, etc.
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, teaching staff, and administrators.
- Work closely with other members of program staff to develop curricula.
- Make and/or recommend appropriate environmental modifications needed to facilitate student experience.
In addition to performance of the above duties, applicants who demonstrate the following skills can set themselves apart:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Collaborate and communicate with co-workers
- Organize processes for classroom instruction and for paperwork relating to the provision of speech and language services
In order to provide therapy in Virginia, applicants would need a valid license in Speech-Language Pathology and/or a certificate from the Board of Education.
To apply, please e-mail your resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement