Soliant Health is searching for a Speech-Language Pathologist near Baltimore, Maryland. This is a contract position for the summer (7/5-8/4). We are looking for SLPs who provide efficient client-centered practices, and work well within a multidisciplinary team. If you’re compassionate and resourceful, we want to hear from you!
- 8:00AM- 12:00PM
- Caseload (K-12)
- Weekly pay!
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state (flexible)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement