Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Natick, MA. This is a contract position for the summer! Apply here to get started.
- Full-time position
- K-12 caseload
- Weekly pay
- ASAP interview with school director
Your job responsibilities will be discussed with the school director.
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration the state
If you're interested in other ESY or NSY positions, contact Katelyn Bruno for more information.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement