Certified Scrub Tech Needed in Colorado
- Prepare for surgical procedures by assisting surgeon’s needs and collaborating with surgery staff.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and instruments pulled for surgery procedures.
- Assist in room turnover, including cleanup of supplies, instruments, and equipment returns.
- Night shifts
- At least a year of prior Surgical Tech experience
- Weekly Pay
- Health Insurance
- And more!
If you are interested, please feel free to contact Miquel Wood via call or text at (770)225-3196. You can also email your resume and three professional references to [email protected]. Also, please complete the skills checklist that is most relevant to your area of expertise at the link below:
Senior Account Executive – Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement