Category Schools - School Psychologist
Job Type All Job Types
Soliant is seeking a certified School Psychologist to take on a contract assignment with a partner school district near Taunton, MA.
- Responsible for observations, initial assessments, triennial re-evaluations
- Work with fourth-fifth graders and high school students
- Full-time (30 hours per week)
- Full school year
- In-person attendance
We seek applicants who are flexible, accountable, great communicators, and committed to the success of their students and their team.
- Prior experience highly preferred
- Massachusetts Department of Education certification as a School Psychologist
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected] or (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement