Calling on School Psychologists looking to live and work in the area of Taunton, MA: Soliant is working with a local school to place a School Psychologist for a 3-month contract assignment.
Applicants would either be covering a Middle or High School caseload, and be responsible for testing and counseling. Case management and attendance at IEP meetings will be expected as well.
We seek applicants with the following core competencies:
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization skills
Applicants will connect with a school administrator after an initial phone screening with Soliant.
Education and license requirements:
- Education Specialist or Master's degree in School Psychology
- Massachusetts School Psychologist credential
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement