A school district in the Burien, WA area has openings for Paraprofessionals/Teacher Assistants for the current 2022-2023 School Year.
This is a full-time position, and the district is looking to fill openings as soon as possible!
- Special Education
- Adhering to Behavior Plans
- Assisting behavioral and academic progress
- Participate in meetings
- Assisting students with lessons and everyday activities
- Start ASAP - Remainder of the school year
- Schools experience preferred
- On-site attendance is required
- Must have active Washington clearances
- Must be able to perform all general teachers assistant roles and responsibilities
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
- 3-4 good references
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement