Category Schools - Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing
Job Type Contract
We are working alongside a school district that is looking to hire a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. This will be a contract position for the 2023 – 2024 school year. If you are looking for a change, this may be the position for you!
- Master’s degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- State Teaching in Deaf Education License
- Full Time
- Onsite Only
- 23/24 School Year
- K – 5th
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If you are interested in interviewing for this position, please apply with your current up-to-date resume. Additionally, if you want to learn more about this position, feel free to call or text me at 678 – 710 – 7721.
Looking forward to speaking!
Mayce Faroon, Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement