Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) | 23/24 SY | Medford, Oregon
Medford, OR 6 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing
Job Type Contract
Actively seeking a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in the Medford, Oregon area for the 2023/2024 School Year!
- 2023/2024 School Year
- Grades: Elementary
- Teach and work with students who are deaf/hard of hearing
- Provide evaluation, assessment and/or direct instruction for students
- Onsite only
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- State Teaching Certification in Deaf Education with Hearing Impaired Endorsement
- Fluency in ASL
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
- Matching 401(k)
Please apply below with your updated resume.
Once you have applied, call/text me at 470-299-1186 so we can go into detail on the position and go over next steps in the hiring process.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Brittany Mohundro | Account Executive
470-299-1186 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement