Job Title: Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher
Location: Newnan, Georgia
Employer: Soliant Education
Position Type: Full-Time
Are you a passionate educator with experience in Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) instruction? Soliant Education is seeking a dedicated DHH Teacher for a full-time position in Newnan, Georgia. If you're committed to making a difference in the lives of students and have a heart for teaching, we want to hear from you!
- Grade Levels: K-5th grades
- Caseload: Approximately 7 students
- Provide specialized instruction to DHH students, tailoring teaching methods to meet individual needs.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) in collaboration with the educational team.
- Use a variety of teaching strategies, including American Sign Language (ASL), to facilitate communication and learning.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that fosters student growth and engagement.
- Collaborate with other educators, therapists, and parents to support student progress.
- Valid Georgia Teaching Certification with DHH endorsement.
- Proficiency in American Sign Language (ASL) preferred.
- Experience working with DHH students in an educational setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to promoting a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, dental, and vision.
- 401(k) retirement plan options.
- Continuing education and professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
If you are a passionate DHH Teacher looking for a rewarding opportunity to work with K-5th-grade students in Newnan, Georgia, we encourage you to apply! To be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Maya Wenson at [email protected]. In your cover letter, highlight your relevant experience and why you are enthusiastic about teaching DHH students.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement