Teacher for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing- Near Culpeper, Virginia- 22/23 School Year
Culpeper, VA 13 days agoApply Now
Soliant is working with a great district that has an opening for a credentialed Teacher for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing for the upcoming school year.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill quickly
- Weekly Pay
- Full Time- 37.5 Hours per week
- K-12 Caseload
- No minimum experience level needed (new grads are welcome!)
- 22-23 School Year
- Interviewing now!
- Must have credentials in Virginia as a Teacher for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing or ability to obtain a license.
- Must be able to perform all general DHH roles and duties
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to [email protected] or call (678)-459-1144 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement