Soliant is working with a great district that has an opening for a credentialed Teacher for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing for the current school year.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill quickly
- Weekly Pay
- Full Time- 37.5 Hours per week
- 1st grade Caseload
- No minimum experience level needed (new grads are welcome!)
- ASAP-May 2022
- Interviewing now!
- Must have credentials in Texas as a Teacher for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing or ability to obtain a license.
- Must be able to perform all general DHH roles and duties
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to [email protected] or call (678)-459-1144 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement