Teacher for the Visually Impaired Positions near Austin, Texas (2022-23)
Austin, TX 14 days agoApply Now
School Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) Positions in Austin, Texas.
About the Job:
- Full time
- Contracted for the 22-23 school year
- K-12 Caseload
- Bachelor's Degree, Valid Texas Teacher Certificate with required endorsements
- TEA Certification in Deficient Vision
- 3-5 Years of Satisfactory Teaching Experience
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Braille
- Licenses and Certifications required
The candidate who is the best fit will be hired on as a contracted employee through Soliant Health. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, excellent healthcare and weekly paychecks!
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please get in contact with me either by phone or email. I would love to arrange a phone conference between you and the school’s director.
If interested, feel free to contact Savannah Douglas.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement