Teacher of Deaf & Hard of Hearing / DHHT - Full Time Position near Dalton, MA
Dalton, MA 16 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing
Job Type Contract
Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing/DHHT
Near Dalton, MA – Onsite Position
- August 2023 – June 2024
- Full Time Hours
- K-12 Caseload – preference will be taken into consideration!
- Teach and work with students who are deaf/hard of hearing
- Provide evaluation, assessment and/or direct instruction for students
- More information regarding caseload and systems will be discussed during interview
- **Will consider someone licensed outside of MA but is able to apply for reciprocity!
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- State Teaching Certification in Deaf Education with Hearing Impaired Endorsement
- Fluency in ASL
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
- Matching 401(k)
Please apply below with your updated resume.
Once you have applied, call/text me at 470-299-1186 so we can go into detail on the position and go over next steps in the hiring process.
Brittany Mohundro | 470-299-1186
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement