Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Needed for VA Schools
Fredericksburg, VA 10 days agoApply Now
Blazerworks is now accepting applications for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing teacher.
- 35 hours per week
- ASAP Start - June 2022.
- Gaurunteed renewal for the 22-23 school year but caseload details may change in the next school year depending on the needs of the district at that time.
- Mixed grade caseload
- Grades K - 12
- Must be comforable with mild-mod disabilities
- May be some behavior
- possibly some Autism
- Must be willing to commute onsite
- Active VA Teaching License Required
- Must Special Education Certification with Deaf and Hard of Hearing endorsement
- ASL (Ammerican Sign Language) is a plus
- Benefits available
- Vision (Eye Med)
- Dental (Delta Dental)
- Medical (United Healthcare)
Please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] for consideration.
~Rin @ BZW
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement