Are you an experienced and passionate TVI looking for a thrilling new opportunity? Look no further! Blazerworks, a prestigious school in the heart of Pittsfield, MA, is seeking a dedicated and professional TVI to join our team for the full 23'-24' school year.
Position: TVI (Teacher of the Visually Impaired) Location: Pittsfield, MA Employment Type: Full-Time (23'-24' School Year)
Why Join us?
Competitive Wages: We believe in recognizing and rewarding talent. Enjoy a competitive compensation package that reflects your expertise and commitment.
Advisory Support Team: We understand the value of collaboration and support. Join our dynamic advisory team consisting of passionate educators, specialists, and administrators who will work alongside you to ensure the success of every student.
Comprehensive Benefits: We care about the well-being of our employees. Benefit from a comprehensive package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, ensuring you and your family's health and happiness.
Matching 401K: We value your financial future. Take advantage of our matching 401K program, allowing you to save and plan for a secure retirement.
- Provide instruction and support to students with visual impairments, ensuring their educational needs are met.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) to accommodate students' unique learning requirements.
- Utilize a variety of specialized techniques, materials, and technologies to enhance students' access to the curriculum.
- Collaborate with teachers, therapists, and other professionals to create an inclusive learning environment.
- Conduct assessments, gather data, and participate in the evaluation and reporting of student progress.
- Foster a positive and engaging classroom atmosphere, promoting independence, confidence, and self-advocacy skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Education or related field.
- Certification as a Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a TVI, preferably in a school setting.
- Strong knowledge of assistive technologies, adaptive equipment, and instructional strategies for students with visual impairments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Dedication to providing inclusive and individualized education to visually impaired students.
If you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please email your detailed resume Samantha by clicking here . Please include "TVI Application - Your Full Name" in the subject line.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. We appreciate your understanding.
Samantha Heberer | National Hiring Manager
Apply now with your resume by clicking here .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement