Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
Do you want to further your career in special education? You have the opportunity to make a positive change in young people's lives. This job is truly meant for someone who has passion to help others who are in need of someone who understands how to communicate in various ways.
- Paraprofessional Certification is required
- 2 Supervisor references required during phone interview
- W2 Contract - option for benefits
- Start: Start – June 2023
- Assisting Special Education Students
- Must be comfortable with K1-2
- May need to help with toileting, diapering, tube feeding etc.
Reach out to Lindsey. Only for serious inquiries.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement