We are currently seeking Nevada licensed Speech-Language Pathologist candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the upcoming year. The goal is to hire SLP's who are available full-time and have schools and tele-therapy experience.
To qualify Candidate must have:
- Active license approved by the Nevada State Board of Speech Language Pathology
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent
- Schools, therapy, and testing and virtual (Zoom pro) experience
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Onsite or Virtual
- Multiple openings within district: caseload is based on availability and preference
- August 2022 - June 2023
- Guaranteed hours, weekly pay, insurance and other benefits
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement