We are currently seeking Virginia licensed Speech-Language Pathologist candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with. Our aim is to hire an ASHA certified SLP who who is available either full or part time and has schools and tele-therapy experience.
CFY-SLP's and SLPA's are still encouraged to reach out or apply for there may be a position available (onsite only).
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Virginia
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent
- Schools and IEP experience preferred
- At least 2 years of tele-therapy experience
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- September 2022 - May 2023
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
- 1099 Position
Interested in this opportunity or others like it? Send your updated resume to hiring coordinator, Katherine at [email protected]
Directors are actively interviewing, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement