Tele-Therapy (Hybrid) School Psychologist Needed Near Bonita Springs, FL
Bonita Springs, FL 2 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health offers School Psychologist's with Tele-Therapy opportunities through the schools that we partner with. Psychologist's can work from home to create a learning environment where students are engaged in real time therapy sessions via the computer, providing services via web conferencing. Use top of-the-line test kits through a HIPAA compliant system and have access to tech support when needed.
This provides therapist with conveniences that working on site would not.
Hybrid Position Details (Full-time and Part-time) :
- 2-3 onsite and remainder tele-therapy services from home
- 1-2x a month onsite and remainder tele-therapy services from home
Out-of-state is okay, as long as you qualify for the FL Dept. of Health Certification. Cannot start without this!
The school is interviewing candidates now in order to provide services to the students in need as quickly as possible, so please apply below today!
- Master’s Degree in Educational Psychology
- State Licensure and Certification
- 2 Years Previous Schools Experience
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
- Basic Computer and Technology Knowledge
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, School Psychologist, Tele-Therapy
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: [email protected] Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-710-7983 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement