Now interviewing for a SLP-CCC to work full time with a school district in Connecticut for the End of the School Year ASAP.
We provide each therapist with one of a kind technical and clinical training. The SLP will be supported throughout the assignment with 24/7 technical support, access to online games, tools, and testing materials.
Due to the unique nature of this position, the ideal candidate should possess:
- CT SLP license or ability to obtain license
- ASHA CCC's
- At least 2 years of schools experience (some exceptions)
- Working knowledge of the IEP process
- Updated computer with high speed internet (tech screen will be administered)
Interested? Apply and send resume to email@example.com .
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement