Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Our school district is hiring a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. Interviews are being scheduled as soon as possible.
- SLP-CCC | Must possess a master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Two or more years of experience working directly with preschool students with communication or developmental delays and their families is preferred, but all applicants will be considered.
- Full 2023-2024 School Year
- Full-Time | Virtual
- Early Intervention to High School Caseload
- More details will be provided in the virtual interview!
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- 1099 Contractor
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
Please apply with your resume to be contacted with the next steps in the hiring process. Feel free to contact me directly by email or at the office number listed below.
Mya Huggins | Account Executive
Office Number: (678)-710-7541
Click here to email: Mya Huggins
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement