Are you looking to work remotely for school districts in Nebraska?
Soliant Health is looking to hire a remote Speech Language Pathologist for a client. This is a full-time position completing progress reports, testing students, and attending IEP meetings. You will have an on-site facilitator available if needed. VocoVision provides you with the tools you need to be successful including a toolkit, assessments, scheduling, technical support, and SLP support. We will be interviewing for this position immediately. Submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Two years of experience in school settings
- 1099 Independent Contract
- Liability Insurance Required
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Competitive weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement