Teletherapy- Master's in Communication Disorders Indiana - 1099 Contract
Evansville, IN 10 days agoApply Now
Schools are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to help create life-long abilities in a child’s life. School in Indiana is seeking a SLP to work for the rest of 2023 school year. We have several open positions.
*All positions are 1099 contract
Position may include:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Interviewing for 22-23 School Year and/or 2023-2024 school year
- Learning new computer programs.
- IEP writing.
- Case management.
- PreK- 12 caseload.
- ARD meetings.
- SLPA supervision
- Assess and evaluate students.
- Repeats evaluations on a regular basis to measure progress according to professional guidelines.
- More details provided during school interview
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active SLP License in Indiana
- Preferred experience working with children*
This is an opportunity for professionals who are ready for a change.
Click the button below to begin applying, even if you’re just looking.
My name is Lindsey Hamilton and my goal is to help you find your next exciting career move! I recruit for school districts across the United States, so if the location is not suitable or you have specific needs, connect with me to chat!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement