Teletherapy - New Hampshire Speech Language Pathologist
Keene, New Hampshire Posted 5 days agoApply Now
Soliant is working with a school district in New Hampshire that is looking to hire a full-time SLP who can provide teleservices. Qualified candidates must hold a license for the state and have the necessary certifications to work in a school setting.
• 1099 employee
??• Continuing Education & 401(K)
• Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
• Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
• Flexible Schedules
• Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want nationwide!
• Masters in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited program
• Verifiable, supervised professional experience
• Valid New Hampshire state SLP license
Interested in this position or other available positions? Apply by submitting a resume to: email@example.com
Contact me at: 770-776-2096.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement