Category Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Job Type Contract
Our school district in Arkansas is scheduling interviews now! We need a full-time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder if the year. This position is entirely remote.
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain an Arkansas SLP License.
- Out-of-state candidates: Must be licensed as an SLP in the state you reside in and in AK.
- Experience working in schools is preferred.
- 17.5 Hours per Week | Part Time
- Duties: IEP/ESER Paperwork and Meetings
- Supervising an SLPA
- Dates: ASAP – End of School Year
- Pay Rate: $37-40 An Hour
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Virtual Clinical Team Support Full-Time
- Independent Contractor
This position is filling fast. Please submit your resume to be contacted for the preliminary phone interview. For urgent submissions and questions, please see the contact details below.
Sarah Cotter | Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement