Soliant is working with a school in Washington to place a full-time teletherapy SLP for the upcoming school year.
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Full school year
- Caseloads to be determined at this time
As an emerging feel for speech therapy in school settings, teletherapy gives SLPs a tool to better balance their home and professional lives. We seek tech-savvy Speech-language pathologists with some experience in school settings, who can be flexible when implementing a plan of care across a new medium.
- Active WA license (at the start of the assignment) as well as an SLP license in applicant's state of residence
- Educational Staff Associate credential
- 2 years of recent on-site schools experience
- Up-to-date computer hardware (with webcam and working sound drives)
- Solid Internet connection
To learn more about teletherapy and our placement process, please contact Monica Guu at [email protected], or (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement