Soliant has partnered with exceptional school districts in your state, to hire contract SLPs to offer virtual services to amazing students. Director is scheduling interviews!
- Full Time and Part Time Positions available
- Fully remote Position
- K-12 Grade Caseload
- School year calendar and schedule
Successful candidates will have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in California
- Previous school-based experience preferred, not required
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement