Soliant has partnered with a small school community in Maryland to place a full-time teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (5 days)
- work with elementary school students
- Manageable caseload (35 students)
Teletherapy positions are a great way for SLPs who need to balance their work and family lives.
- 2 years of on-site schools experience
- Up-to-date computer hardware and robust Internet connection
- SLP license in Maryland AND in applicant's state of residence
We seek applicants who bring solid clinical knowledge, are well-organized, and are adept communicators.
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement