Mandatory Qualification: California State SLP License
Job Title: Virtual SLP (Teletherapy)
Serious and qualified inquiries only!
Our school district in California is hiring Speech Language Pathologists for a virtual position. The district would like to hire well-qualified candidates as soon as possible to ensure efficient preparation for the 2022-2023 school year.
Imperative Job Qualifications:
- Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- California state Speech Language Pathologist licensure is required
- Must obtain liability insurance before the start date
- Must pass a tech screening
- Part-Time or Full-Time
- 22/23 School Year
- Dates are TBD
- Varied Caseload | K-12
- 100% Remote
- More details to come!
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- 1099 Contract
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
Please apply with your most updated resume. I will be in contact with you shortly after regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Feel free to contact me directly at my office number or by email if you have any questions. I look forward to speaking with you!
Amanda Buckles | Account Executive
(770) 557-3231 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement