Soliant is currently scheduling interviews for speech language pathologists to work virtually with a school system in California. SLP candidates may work from any city or state in the US!
Each SLP will be provided with technical and clinical training prior to the start of the assignment, 24/7 technical support, and access to tools and testing materials. Facilitators will be onsite at the school to assist in bringing students to virtual sessions.
- Full-time position
- 100% Virtual
- Varied caseload upon preference
- Access to training, materials, and support
- Weekly pay
- 1099 type pay
- Licensed SLP-CCC
- ASHA Certification
- California state licensure
- Updated computer with high-speed internet
- Must obtain liability insurance
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement