Licensed California Speech Language Pathologist
Experienced SLP is needed for a school district near Kern. We're looking for a Rockstar candidate who is a self-starter and has experience with K-12 students.
- 1099 Contract position
- Dates: August 2023 - May 2024
- Full Time - 35+ hours per week
- Must have virtual experience with school-aged children
- At least 2 years working with special needs and general education students
- Participates in developing Individual Education Plans (IEPs), including measurable goals and objectives for each student’s needs as applicable to the educational setting.
- Develops a Plan of Care for Medicaid eligible Speech Language Impaired students, which may include specific instructions to students, parents, teachers, and other professionals on the interdisciplinary team.
- Identifies/selects appropriate materials and equipment for therapy.
- Establishes schedules for therapy sessions.
- Requests diagnostic and/or therapeutic assistance from Speech Language Impaired Resource Specialist and/or Diagnostician.
- Director would like to provide more information during interview.
- Weekly pay- direct deposit
- Competitive compensation
- Work in your home office
Speech Pathologist Scout | 770-882-2045 | Lindsey
I find opportunities for candidates throughout the United States, so if you're seeking other opportunities, reach out ASAP!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement