Soliant is working with a small school community in Oregon to fill a full-time teletherapy Speech-Language Pathology position for the upcoming school year.
From childcare time schedules to family health obligations, the reality of today's workplace is that we can't all work on-site, or stay on the schedules mandated by the workplace! Teletherapy is one of Soliant's answers to these constraints of time.
We seek Licensed Speech-Language Pathologists with two years of on-site experience in schools, and who are tech-savvy. Additional teletherapy experience is a plus!
Description of the Position:
- Full-Time/Part-Time 1099 Contracts
- Guaranteed weekly pay for all direct and indirect services
- Training will be provided
- K-12 grade caseload will be based on experience
Requirements for the Position:
- Master's in Communication and Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology
- State SLP License required
- ASHA Certification
Benefits of teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Increased Flexibility
- Decreases cost of transportation
- Ability to work across time zones
Caseload assignments to be determined; applicants interested in learning more about the applications for remote speech therapy in school settings are invited to apply.
Have some quick questions? Please e-mail Wyatt Hankins at [email protected] or call at (678) 710-7778
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement