Soliant, in collaboration with a school district in Pontiac, MI, is currently accepting applications for an experienced and licensed Speech-Language Pathologist contractor (SLP). Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students in need of your expertise!
We are eager to find a qualified and licensed candidate for this position in Pontiac, MI. If you feel like this is an opportunity that you would like to pursue, check below:
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Michigan
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Any other state requirements (if applicable)
- Schools experience preferred
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC)
- Full Time | 30-40 Hours
- Remote Opportunity
- School-year 2023-2024
- Multiple Openings with Various Caseloads
- 3 - elementary
- 1 - ITA - tech academy
- 2 - non public schools
- 1 - middle school
- 1 - high school
- School experience required
- Case management for speech only students
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Angelina Titovtsova | 678-894-0633
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement