Soliant Health is looking for an SLP – Speech Language Pathologist for a teletherapy job based out of a Wyoming – WY school system.
The position can be either full or part time. The SLP will be providing direct speech services to students. The SLP selected for this job opportunity will work out of their home via their personal computer and must be school based SLP experience, as well as certification to work in Wyoming (and the state they are “in”, if different from WY).
- Master’s Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCCs
- State required School SLP certifications
- Computer, Internet, etc. must meet minimum requirements for teletherapy
- A minimum of 2 years school experience
- Teletherapy experience a plus
If you have interest in this Wyoming teletherapy job or other SLP teletherapy job opportunities with Soliant Health, please apply and/or contact Tracey via phone, email or text at for more information. Please do not forget to email your resume.
678-837-1252 (call and/or text)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement