Teletherapy - Speech Language Pathologist (Virtual SLP) | $60+ Full Time
yuba, CA 4 days agoApply Now
Our school district in California needs a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist to hire for a full-time position! This is a fully remote opportunity for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. Contract Renewal is dependent on job performance.
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain a California State SLP License.
- For out-of-state candidates: Must be licensed in the state you reside in and in California.
- Experience working in schools is preferred.
- Dates: January 2023 - May 26, 2023
- Caseload: 42 Students
- 32 - Elementary
- 10 - Middle School and/or High School
- More details will be discussed with the school district during the video interview.
- Full-Time: 37.5 Hours/Week
- Pay Range: $55-$60+ hourly ($2000+ weekly)
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Virtual Clinical Team Support
- We offer a team of remote SLPs for support, questions, and any guidance needed throughout your assignment. They are available Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Independent Contractor
- Competitive Pay
Please submit your resume for the opportunity to be contacted for the preliminary phone interview. Use the contact details below for serious submissions and questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement