Category Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Job Type Contract
A school district located in California has a position open for a full-time, teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entire upcoming school year.
- Full time hours
- K-12 caseload
- Virtual work with a virtual learning kit included
- The full school year
- School/Pediatric experience preferred
- Masters of Science degree
- State license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Account Executive | Soliant
Phone Number | (678) 710-7730
[email protected] | www.soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement