Temp to Hire, LTC/Retail Pharmacy Technician - Overland Park, KS
Overland Park, KS 16 days agoApply Now
Category Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
Job Type Contract To Hire
Soliant is proud to partner with one of the largest leading LTC pharmacy to supply medications to patients and promote high quality care and wellness. Are you a pharmacy tech with 1-2 years’ experience, flexible on scheduling, state license to practice, and want opportunities for growth? Look no further, contact at [email protected]
- Fill daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Assist in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure.
- Assist in prepacking frequently ordered medications, label, and store,
- Pull and/or pick medication from shelving and other medication storage areas.
- Apply labels to medication packaging and scan products for accuracy check.
- Assist the pharmacist on duty and alert of any medication/product that is not scanning properly.
- Maintain designated workstation areas and replenish all stock supplies needed.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- State license to practice pharmacy
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Flexible hours
- Great attitude
- 1 to 2 years’ experience as a pharmacy technician
- Experience in high volume environment
Duration: 13 weeks
Shift: Variable days/afternoon; Rotating weekends
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement