Soliant is proud to partner with a local pharmacy that specializes in customer care and service. Are you an experienced pharmacist with at least 2-3 years recent retail experience as a pharmacy manager? Look no further, contact at [email protected]
• Registers with state board of pharmacy as supervising pharmacist or pharmacist in charge.
• Responsible for maintaining the pharmacy in good standing with all federal, state, board of pharmacy regulations, and company policies.
• Responsible for the entire operation of the pharmacy department to achieve pharmacy financial goals including budget, payroll, third party administration, scheduling and inventory management to promote optimal financial viability.
• Participates in business development activities in the store and community.
• Responsible for managing pharmacy support personnel functions within the pharmacy department, including job performance and review.
• Responsible for guidance and training of pharmacy associates and holds them accountable for complying with regulatory and company polices.
• Ensures completion of all company required training by all pharmacy associates.
• Participates in patient centered services including immunization, MTM, and wellness programs.
• Counsels patients and medical providers regarding the nature and use of drugs, dosage, drug interactions, and side effects, as well as, monitors the health and progress of patients to ensure compliance and optimize therapies.
• Maintains and participates in continuous quality improvement programs to ensure patient safety.
• Uses professional judgment in providing exemplary service within the pharmacist’s scope of practice.
• Maintains a neat, clean, and organized workstation, according to company standards, at all times. Maintains department facilities consistent with legal and company standards.
• Completes continuing education programs as required by state law.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- 3+ years recent pharmacy retail manager experience
- Willing to take on PIC role and manage site’s operations
- Florida Licensed to practice
Shift: M-F 9am to 5pm
Industry: Retail Pharmacy
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement