Soliant has partnered with a school located 30-40 minutes outside of Topeka, KS to place a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year.
We seek certified school psychologists with the following skills:
- Proficiency in psychological evaluations and assessments
- Ability to deliver psychology services in a comprehensive delivery model
- Knowledge of Special Education service delivery
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Caseload assignments to be determined based on applicant experience.
Applicants must hold a School Psychologist license, issued by the Kansas State Department of Education, at the start of their assignment.
This is a small, rural education community that prides itself on being close-knit and supportive.
Start your application by using the button below, or e-mailing a resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement