Trauma Pharmacy Technician (Long-Term/Open Ended) San Francisco, CA
San Fransisco, CA 19 days agoApply Now
Are you a licensed California Pharmacy Technician with IV and Inpatient experience, seeking an opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment? Soliant is seeking a dedicated and experienced Pharmacy Technician to work at one of our partnered Trauma Center on a registry basis. If you are passionate about trauma care, excel in a bust healthcare setting, and want to make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you. Work with Soliant to get your hands on this opportunity or others in California. Contact: [email protected] or call (281)-848-7423.
- Position: Pharmacy Technician.
- Setting: Hospital
- Type: Registry (Long-Term/Open-Ended), required hours range.
- Schedule: 8.5-hour shifts (Start at: 6am, 8, 10, 12, 1pm, and 3pm).
- Start: ASAP
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Compensation: $21/hour
A Qualified Candidate Will Have:
- Active Pharmacy Technician in good standing in the state of California.
- IV experience, highly preferred.
- Experience with EPIC/Omnicell, preferred.
- Prepare and dispense medications, with a focus on IV medications.
- Collaborate with the trauma care team to provide timely medication delivery.
- Maintain accurate patient records and inventory of pharmaceuticals.
- Work efficiently in a high-pressure, fast-paced trauma environment.
- Assist with medication reconciliation and ensure medication safety protocols are followed
At Soliant, we make life better for those who make lives better. As one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies and one of the most recognized in pharmacy recruitment, your opportunity and potential are second to none. Explore our jobs at www.soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement