Looking for a new nursing opportunity in Rochester, NY? You're in luck! We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced operating room nurse to fill a travel contract position in this exciting city.
- Current RN license
- Minimum of 2 years of operating room experience
- Must have STRONG Ortho exp
- BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications
- Ability to work 10-12 hour shifts
- Willingness to travel and work in a variety of clinical settings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Collaborate with the surgical team to ensure patient safety and optimal outcomes
- Assist in the preparation of the operating room and surgical equipment
- Monitor patient vital signs and anesthesia during procedures
- Administer medications and treatments as ordered by the physician
- Document patient care and communicate with other healthcare team members
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity in Rochester, NY, please apply today!
Want to move quickly? Email your resume to [email protected], get a head start and fill out a skills checklist and reference my name -Erin Hayes.
Sr. Account Executive / Cath/OR Healthcare Recruiter
"We make life better for those who make lives better."
Soliant Health is an accredited healthcare talent agency that equips hospitals and healthcare providers with highly-skilled professionals. Choose Soliant Health for your next contract assignment!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement