Travel Cardiac Cath Lab/Catheterization Nurse - Cambridge, Massachusetts
Cambridge, MA 19 days agoApply Now
Position: Travel Cath Lab Nurse
Location: Cambridge, MA
Schedule: Day Shift
Are you an experienced Cath Lab Nurse looking for an exciting travel opportunity in the heart of Cambridge, MA? Join our team and make a difference in a dynamic healthcare setting!
- Perform cardiac catheterizations and interventional procedures under the guidance of physicians.
- Monitor patient vital signs and assist in post-procedure care.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure exceptional patient care.
- Maintain accurate patient records and adhere to hospital protocols.
- Active RN license in the state of Massachusetts.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Cath Lab setting.
- ACLS and BLS certifications.
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Day shift schedule for a better work-life balance.
- Travel stipends and accommodations provided.
- Opportunity to work in a cutting-edge healthcare facility.
Join us in delivering outstanding patient care while exploring the vibrant city of Cambridge! Apply now to embark on this rewarding travel nursing experience.
Senior Account Executive
Direct: (770) 225-3167
Fax: (866) 386-9426
“Best healthcare jobs” “top travel jobs” “top travel EP jobs” [Mr Cath Lab] +cathlab “cath lab jobs” [cath jobs in the us] [cardiac cath jobs in the us] “cath” “Cardiac Catheterization” “top healthcare jobs”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement