Travel Cath Lab Nurse - Dover, New Hamphsire Facility Hiring December Starters
Dover, NH 20 days agoApply Now
Position: Travel Cath Lab Nurse
Location: Cambridge, MA
Schedule: Day Shift
Exciting opportunity for a motivated Cath Lab Nurse to join our team on a travel assignment in Cambridge, MA! If you're passionate about cardiac care and thrive in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you.
- Conduct diagnostic and interventional procedures in the Cath Lab.
- Assist physicians during cardiac catheterizations and other interventions.
- Monitor patients pre, during, and post-procedure, ensuring their comfort and safety.
- Work closely with the healthcare team to provide high-quality patient care.
- Current RN license in Massachusetts.
- 2+ years of Cath Lab nursing experience.
- ACLS and BLS certifications.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Competitive pay rates and benefits package.
- Day shift schedule for a better work-life balance.
- Housing and travel allowances provided.
- Opportunity to gain experience in a renowned healthcare facility in Cambridge.
Don't miss this chance to blend your passion for cardiac care with the excitement of travel nursing! Apply today to take the next step in your nursing career.
Senior Account Executive
Direct: (770) 225-3167
Fax: (866) 386-9426
“Best healthcare jobs” “top travel jobs” “top travel EP jobs” [Mr Cath Lab] +cathlab “cath lab jobs” [cath jobs in the us] [cardiac cath jobs in the us] “cath” “Cardiac Catheterization” “top healthcare jobs”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement