Soliant is looking for a Cath Lab RN for a contract job near Dartmouth, MA. This beautiful facility is 283 beds and sits on 38 -acres of waterfront property. This small town offers beautiful scenery with plenty of nearby dining and sightseeing. Spend your Saturday in Martha’s Vineyard or spend the day exploring Cape Cod.
Pay is competitive and Soliant also offers an array of benefits. Come work in beautiful Massachusetts for this 13-week contract. Check out the job details below about our Cath RN position and apply today!
- Must have basic knowledge of the job of a Cath lab nurse as in preparing patients for catheterization, angioplasty and pacemaker implantations.
- Must assist physician in the catheterization, angioplasty and pacemaker implantations processes.
- Assumes responsibility for developing a plan of care that is mutually established with the patient and family. Each patient is treated as an individual, with their identified goals and expectations reviewed each shift to verify priorities.
- Administers medications and nursing treatments within scope of practice
- Provide education about medications and care to the patients and families before the discharge.
- BLS/ACLS (AHA) Certification
- RN License
- Successful passage of Basic Arrhythmia Program or challenge exam
- Soliant offers Licensing Assistance: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
- 1-year current experience
- Demonstrated skills in I.V. administration and telemetry monitoring required
- Day Shift w/ Call
- 13 Week Contract
To learn more about this Radiology job opening, please submit an application and current resume to:
Destinie Sanders - Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement