Soliant is looking for a Cath Lab RN for a contract job near Palm Bay, FL. This facility is 285 beds and is a comprehensive medical and surgical acute care facility. It offers beautiful scenery with plenty of activities to keep you busy during your downtime. You can spend the day at SeaWorld or take a day to enjoy Disney World!
Pay is competitive and Soliant also offers an array of benefits. Come work in the Sunshine State for this 13-week contract. Check out the job details below about our Cath Lab RN position and apply today!
- Must have basic knowledge of the job of a Cath lab nurse as in preparing patients for catheterization, angioplasty and pacemaker implantations.
- Must assist physician in the catheterization, angioplasty and pacemaker implantations processes.
- Assumes responsibility for developing a plan of care that is mutually established with the patient and family. Each patient is treated as an individual, with their identified goals and expectations reviewed each shift to verify priorities.
- Administers medications and nursing treatments within scope of practice
- Provide education about medications and care to the patients and families before the discharge.
- ARRT / RCIS
- ACLS/BLS (AHA) Certification
- FL Radiology License
- Soliant offers Licensing Assistance: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
- 1-year current experience
- Scrub, Chart, Monitor
- Days with Call
- 13-week contract
To learn more about this Cath Lab job, please submit an application and current resume to:
Destinie Sanders - Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement