Soliant is looking for a Cath Lab Tech for a contract job near Pasadena, CA. This facility is 495 beds and one of the nation’s leading pediatric hospitals. It offers beautiful scenery with plenty of nearby dining and sightseeing. You can spend the day in downtown Los Angeles or take a day to enjoy Disneyland!
Pay is competitive and Soliant also offers an array of benefits. Come work in beautiful California for this 13-week contract. Check out the job details below about our Cath Lab Tech position and apply today!
- Actively participates and scrubs into Cath Lab cases to assist with the movement and alignment of equipment as while as the control of radiation throughout procedures.
- Provides direct assistance to physicians during diagnostic or special procedures, including assisting with sterile techniques.
- Follows radiation safety standards and conducts all imaging procedures accordingly. Properly utilizes patient radiation protection and immobilization during diagnostic procedures.
- ARRT / RCIS
- ACLS/BLS (AHA) Certification
- CA Fluro Required
- Soliant offers Licensing Assistance: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
- 1-year current experience
- Scrub, Chart, Monitor
- Days with Call
- 13-week contract
To learn more about this Cath Lab Tech job opening, please submit an application and current resume to:
Destinie Sanders - Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement